Please complete the form below and click CHECK FOR TICKETS
to preview the tickets available for purchase.
If you wish to purchase the suggested tickets, click PURCHASE TICKETS to checkout.
If seats are available at another table in the section you selected,
select that table fom the dropdown and click CHECK FOR TICKETS IN
If you wish to purchase tickets in a different section, select a different
quantity, or if you longer wish to purchase tickets, click the RELEASE TICKETS
button. (Do not click the BACK button on your browser.)
Once you submit your payment information, you will be taken to a
Once at the confirmation page, you will have the opportunity to enter the names and email addresses of the people in your
group and distribute individual tickets via email.
Please direct all questions or issues to Tickets@DCGreeks.com or
call (703) 475-6249.
- All non-VIP tickets sold are table-specific, not seat specific. Seat
location at the specific non-VIP table purchased is determined on a first-come,
first-served basis on the night of the concert, so attendees seeking specific
seats at the table where their seats are located are encouraged arrive early on
the night of the show.
- Doors open at 6:00 PM. The concert starts at 7:30 PM sharp!
- Mezedakia from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM included with all tickets purchased!
- Free parking!
- Multiple Dance Floors
- Cash Bar
- All tickets purchased online will be delivered via email. You must present a copy of your ticket image with QR code either saved on your phone or as a printed ticket.
- Purchases done via credit card will appear on your statement from DCGREEKS.COM.
- Concert VIP Sponsorship Information
- Level 1: $6000/Table
- Level 2: $5000/Table | $2500/Half Table
- Level 3: $4000/Table | $2000/Half Table
- Level 4: $3000/Table | $1500/Half Table
- Level 1 VIP Tickets are sold on a full table basis. (All 16 seats must
be purchased in a single transaction.)
- All other VIP tickets are sold on a half or full table basis. (Either 8
or 16 seats must be purchased in a single transaction.)
- If purchasing half tables, seat selection (front 8 vs. back 8) is reserved to
make sure your party sits together and to benefit those who purchase their
- VIP ticket purchase includes the following added incentives:
- Advertising on all concert media -
Social networking websites including Facebook, flyers, signage at the concert,
announcements during the concert, and any additional advertising obtained.
- All sponsor table have Table Bar Service and Bar Tabs can be setup for your guests.
- First in line to meet Marinella and Remos after the concert.
- Exposure to over 900 guests attending the concert.
- Tax deduction: Proceeds benefit the missions and facilities
of Annunciation Cathedral of
Baltimore, St. Demetrios, St. Nicholas, and Sts. Magdalene & Markella.