St. Katherine's Fall 2017 Greek Festival
Saturday October 7, 2017
11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
St. Katherine's Greek Orthodox Church
3149 Glen Carlyn Road
Falls Church ,
Saint Katherine Greek Orthodox Church
Fall 2017 Greek Festival
Friday-Sunday, October 6-8
11:00 AM - 9:00 PM daily
Free Admission and Parking
- Live Music
- Friday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Church Tours
- Friday: 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM
- Sunday: 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM
- Greek Dance Performances
- Saturday and Sunday
- 4:00 PM Neolea (ages 4-5) and Kasteria (ages 6-8)
- 5:00 PM Klironomia (ages 9 and up) and Byzantio Adult Dancers
- Traditional Homemade Foods and Desserts
- (All food items are available for carry-out.)
- Indoor Menu
- Lamb Shank Dinner ($17.00) Marinated lamb shank seasoned Greek style; served with peas rice, small Greek Salad, and roll.
- Lamb Dinner ($15.00) Roasted lamb, sliced and seasoned Greek style; served with peas, rice, small Greek salad, and roll.
- Fish Plaki Dinner ($15.00) White fish baked Greek style with tomatoes, celery, and onions; served with peas, rice, small Greek salad, and roll.
- Athenian Chicken Dinner ($12.00) One-half chicken marinated Greek style and oven baked; served with peas, rice, small Greek salad, and roll.
- Moussaka ($8.00) Layers of eggplant, potatoes, and sautéed seasoned ground beef; topped with béchamel sauce.
- Pastitsio ($8.00) Layers of Greek pasta, grated cheese, and sautéed seasoned ground beef; topped with béchamel sauce.
- Gyros Salad ($12.00) A delectable Greek combo salad for hearty appetites featuring our famous grilled gyros.
- Spanakopita ($4.00) Spinach pie: a combination of spinach, cheese, and herbs; layered in delicate, buttered filo dough.
- Tiropita ($4.00) Cheese pie: a blend of several selected cheeses; layered in delicate, buttered filo dough.
- Rice ($3.00)
- Peas Araka ($3.00) Peas sautéed with tomatoes and onions.
- Small Greek Salad ($4.00)
- Large Greek Salad ($5.00) Cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions with feta cheese, olives, and peppers, with a Greek dressing.
- Dolmathes (3/$1.00) Seasoned rice pilaf; wrapped in tender grape leaves.
- Avgolemono Soup ($3.00) Mr. Louie’s and Mr. Panteli's Chicken Egg-Lemon Soup
- Outdoor Grill
- Chicken Souvlaki ($8.00) Marinated and grilled chicken pieces; served on pita bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce.
- Gyro ($8.00) Combination of roasted beef and lamb; served on pita bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce.
- Greek Burger ($8.00) Ground beef with chopped onions, parsley, and oregano; served on pita bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce.
- Loukaniko ($7.00) Delicious grilled Greek sausage; served on pita bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce.
- Calamari ($8.00) Lightly breaded and deep-fried squid.
- Greek Fries ($3.00)
- Extra Cheese/Sauce (50¢)
- Pastries and Other Desserts
- Baklava ($3.50) Chopped walnuts and cinnamon-sugar; layered in delicate pastry dough, baked to a golden brown, and drenched in honey syrup.
- Diples ($5.00) Fried dough dipped in honey; topped with crushed walnuts and cinnamon sugar.
- Finikia ($1.50) Country-style Greek cookies; dipped in honey and topped with crushed walnuts.
- Galaktoboureko ($3.00) Rich flavored custard; baked in delicate pastry dough and lightly topped with sweet honey.
- Karithopita ($3.00) Spice cake with walnuts and honey syrup.
- Kataifi ($3.50) Chopped walnuts wrapped in shredded filo dought and drenched in honey syrup.
- Kourambiethes ($1.50) Light butter cookies with powdered sugar.
- Combo ($17.00) Generous quantity of Kourambiethes and Finikia, boxed for your convenience.
- Koulourakia ($9.00 per bag) Greek butter cookies.
- Paximathia ($9.00 per bag) Biscotti-style cookes with chopped walnuts.
- Rice Pudding, 8 oz. ($3.50)
- Loukoumades (6/$3.00, 12/$6.00, 24/$10.00) Greek honey puffs.
- Soda ($2.00)
- Water ($2.00)
- Greek Beer ($5.00)
- Glass of Greek Wine ($5.00)
- Bottle of Greek Wine ($20.00)
- Frappé ($3.00)
- Greek Coffee ($2.00)
- Regular Coffee ($1.00)