Axion Charity Events
LIVE IN BALTIMORE
Sunday, September 29, 2019
Doors Open 6:00 PM | Show Starts at 7:30 PM Sharp!
Marriott Baltimore Waterfront
700 Aliceanna St
Baltimore, MD 21202
Proceeds benefit the Greek Orthodox Churches of Baltimore, Maryland.
Free Mezedakia from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Multiple Dance Floors
Securely purchase tickets and select your table online through Tickets@DCGreeks.com!
All major credit cards and PayPal Express Checkout accepted!
All non-VIP tickets sold are table-specific, not seat specific. Seat
location at the specific non-VIP table purchased is determined on a first-come,
first-served basis on the night of the concert, so attendees seeking specific
seats at the table where their seats are located are encouraged arrive early on
the night of the show.
- All tickets purchased online will be delivered via email. You must present a copy of your ticket image with QR code either saved on your phone or as a printed ticket.
- Purchases done via credit card will appear on your statement from DCGREEKS.COM.
Concert VIP Sponsorship Information
- Level 1: $6000/Table
- Level 2: $5000/Table | $2500/Half Table
- Level 3: $4000/Table | $2000/Half Table
- Level 4: $3000/Table | $1500/Half Table
Level 1 VIP Tickets are sold on a full table basis. (All 16 seats must
be purchased in a single transaction.)
All other VIP tickets are sold on a half or full table basis. (Either 8
or 16 seats must be purchased in a single transaction.)
If purchasing half tables, seat selection (front 8 vs. back 8) is reserved to
make sure your party sits together and to benefit those who purchase their
VIP ticket purchase includes the following added incentives:
Advertising on all concert media -
Social networking websites including Facebook, flyers, signage at the concert,
announcements during the concert, and any additional advertising obtained.
- All sponsor table have Table Bar/Bottle Service and Bar Tabs can be setup for your guests.
- First in line to meet Nikos Oikonomopoulos after the concert.
- Exposure to over 900 guests attending the concert.
Tax deduction: Proceeds benefit the missions and facilities
of the Greek Orthodox Churches in the Baltimore area.